If you are given a receipt when you pay, then you can rest assured that we did. Please allow up to 24 hours for clearance when paying via EFT from FNB or 48 hours if using another bank. However, send us a proof of payment as this would help us find your payment in the very unlikely event we don't receive it.”
Have you received my payment?
- How are bank details kept safe on i-Pay?
Next Article in Topic
- Can I Pay on Delivery?
Previous Article in Topic
- I paid via EFT/Snapscan and my payment has not yet been confirmed. Have you received my payment?
- Can I make payment with Capitec?
- What is SCode Payment? (Better alternative to Bank Cash Deposit)
- How do I make an Instant EFT payment?
- What is mobicred and how does it work?
- How do I use Snapscan?